Hi!
Something that I discovered by teaching online is that you have to look for new things and change your activities, as students have more freedom about what to do, teachers have to be more creative and do things that will grab their attention.
I like working with positive reinforcement so every week if they're fast, meet the deadlines and pay attention, they get to choose a game to play on Fridays after we're done with a little vocabulary quiz and review that we do every Friday, some of the activities that they love are:
- Playing bingo, it has been a sucess, even with students from preschool, they love playing this and is one of their favorite games. I use this website: https://myfreebingocards.com/virtual-bingo and depending on the group, I can create my own cards and choose the words or numbers I want to practice for that day.
- Playing pictionary, I found this website that allows to practice a lot range of vocabulary, my students love it and they've even invited their siblings to my class!
- Hangman.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario