Ir al contenido principal

Professional Partner Dialogue

 We're changing to another program so I was observed by a teacher. 

This is the rubric that she used and the feedback because of the school, I can't share the logo but I'm sharing some of the things that she wrote. 






I was observed in all the groups I teach, therefore the feedback is different for some groups. 
I got higher points with kindergarten, her only suggestion it was to correct the students immediately and talk with parents that sometimes were trying to get their children repeat the words with a bad pronunciation. 

With primary and secondary, the suggestions were to remember students to put their cameras on, otherwise they would lose their attendance, to introduce the vocabulary and focus on speaking, listening and other activities and leave the book's activities as homework, so the time in class would be more "practical" giving students the opportunity to put their skills into practice. 







Comentarios